So, the last blog I talked a whole lot about our upbringing and how music was always a part of it. Just as "You are my sunshine" reminds me of my oldest sister, my middle sister and I also have a song. Yes, my family is ridiculous about how close we are and I am so blessed to have 2 amazing and beautiful sisters who are also my two best friends. As I was making the sunshine subway art for my oldest sister, I realized I wanted to make something similar for my other sister... and our song is "River Deep, Mountain High". She has a guest room that is beautiful with deep navy, a tiny bit of orange, and olive green and so I made hers to match that a bit (plus give her other decorating options by throwing in the monochromatic lighter and darker versions of the navy and green). Hopefully it will fit her decor!! I also made a rainbow one that is similar to the sunshine one for if she decides to use it one day!
So, here it is!
Here's the Free Printable of all three!!
Subway Art


No comments:
Post a Comment