Friday, September 14, 2012

New Printable Labels!

Those who know me know that I like having things in their place.  Lately, with adjusting to having 2 awesome kiddos instead of only one, I haven't had much of an opportunity to put things away, let alone to make modifications to our storage system (one little guy comes with a houseful of stuff).  My  biggest battle has been to have a comprehensive way to store our boys' clothes.  With our children growing as quickly as they do (My almost 22 month old son is already in a 4T and my 3.5 month old son is already in 6-9mo clothes), I found this to be my biggest priority.

Since these bins of clothes will be in and out of closets and in plain sight for years to come, I finally caved in and spent some time on making some custom made labels.  I decided they should be in the shape of a star (since our older son LOVES stars) but I also wanted them to match the theme of his room (which will later be shared with his brother if/when we have another child) and so I incorporated baseballs.  Here's a preview of what our new labels look like!! To access the free printables (in PDF format without my signature on it), see my "Get Organized" section of the page.

Feel free to use and enjoy!!! Don't forget to give credit where credit is due though if you share this on Pinterest, your blog, or with your friends! BusyGratefulFulfilled.blogspot.com
Girl's Label


No comments:

Post a Comment